MB2 Project

arceexx

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad your exhaust fits mate and i think your doing a fantastic job on that car looks really classy mate, pi55es me off when i read these modding books i got and they say theres no power in the 1.4 engines its rubbish their bags of power for the size of that engine i had a 1.4GL twin carb as my first honda that thing was 100bhp but flew and had most fun in it so the 1.4 IMO is a brilliant engine keep up the good work pal!

Glad your exhaust fits mate and i think your doing a fantastic job on that car looks really classy mate, pi55es me off when i read these modding books i got and they say theres no power in the 1.4 engines its rubbish their bags of power for the size of that engine i had a 1.4GL twin carb as my first honda that thing was 100bhp but flew and had most fun in it so the 1.4 IMO is a brilliant engine keep up the good work pal!

True True!

I don't really need a 1000000000bhp cars when you got a speedlimit of 30mph around the place [smash.gif]

I only need power when overtaking so power doesn't bother me although I'm planning for a B16 swap in the future :lol::lol:

Money wise for Mpg & Insurance ;)

Thumbs up for your Powerflow Exhaust, normally I drive around with my Music on + Sub on MAX, now I drive around w/ the music turned off listening to my exhaust HAHA! :lol:

Yeah it fits make sure you get engine mount from mb6 as ek4 one different make sure you get engine loom. Try to get a p30 ecu with jumper harness saves messing around with immobilizer. Get rear engine bracket aswell as it different. You have to run a wire from ecu to vtec solenoid as there is no vtec wire ecu will have to have one wire vtec conversion as p30 is 2 wire. Get all of gearstick not just bit that comes attached to gearbox. Driveshafts fit. Iacv is 2 wire and ours is 3 if I correct watch my thread to see if I work it out haha other than that think that all I done if I think of any more will post up :)

Oh yeah spent 600 on engine then bout 500 on extra parts that I didn't know I needed plus Cam belt water pump clutch then I can't remember how much more I paid haha not a cheap thint to do tbh so save up and dont skimp haha plus if you got cam belt off maybe worth doing stem seals and headgasket just for precautionary measurement. Also make sure you get same obd as your car else causes problems hope all this helps I think it obd2a

Yer as rob says it can cost more than you think . Always bits you find out you need that you did not think of at the time .so save up and then add a few % more for things :lol::D