MB2 Project

arceexx

Right, I was planning to save up like £1500 for the conversion and you've done it yourself right? That saves you paying labours unlike me who dont have the knowledge about conversion haha! I'm gonna let my mate do the job which I need to pay ad stuff -_-"

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well didn't do it all myself haha I work n the office more than anything but do get hands dirty more often than not haha but this was to much for me so the mechanic done most of it I just finished off wiring etc and got it done cheaper that way but it no what you know it who you know to and have to say well worth the swap but make sure the engine you buy isn't knackered haha and like I said in an earlier post may be worth taking head off and doing stem seals as so I been told they are what causes the smoking and burning oil

sweet looking mb bud those white enkeis look real good really suit the mb and different to the norm 8-)

Cheers mate! Glad you like it :D

so whats next on your to do list...???? :P

As for now I'm trying to save up coz I'm going on a month holiday back home in the Philippines [smash.gif][smash.gif]

but yeah, I'm planning to get:

Custom Grill or Paint my stock to Matte Black

Red Honda Badges(Front&Back)

DC2 Spoiler!

16" Rota Slipstream (Gun Metal or Black)

Upgrade Speakers (install tweeter)

And an Engine Swap Hopefully 8-)

I already spend like £1800 upgrading/adding stuff for her so yeah such a spoiled baby :lol: