alloy fitment?

weetec

i have bought a set of speedline mistral 2 alloys and wanted to know if they will fit my mb6. im a bit confused with caliper clearance as i know it can be a issue, also the bumf i read up with regards to other things such as width.[attachment=0]GetAttachment[1].jpg[/attachment]. these alloys are 4x114.3 ET35 7.5x16H2. speedline mistral 2 model no SL766 would they fit, any help appreciated.

PCD wise they should fit, as for caliper clearance, there is one way to find out. This can be a tricky subject as it depends on several things such as the actual wheel design. ET wise they might be on the low side. 35 will dramatically change the handling of the car according to anything I've read about the subject until now.

Guest paul-mb6

i doubt you'll have caliper clearance issues with them wheels but wheel arch clearance will probably be a problem with a 7.5" wheel and a 35mm offset if you've lowered the car. i'm running et 35 with a 7" width rim and the arch clearance is very small so you may end up needing the wheel arch lip rolled to avoid rubbing

• 3 weeks later...

Archived