ITS FIXED!!

mrbrightside

thanks lads, the information about the lucas steering leak has worked! it feels a lot lighter now and the leak has stopped! (I was very sceptical at first)

next on the agenda is the manifold, its not gone yet but I would like to replace it, it is looking very worse for wear!

being the D14A8 engine, I cant find any on ebay, and a new one even from the factors is very pricey, any advise on which other manifolds would fit? I wouldn't mind an uprated one as long as it fits perfect? :)

thanks!

I DID NOT READ THE RULES!!! rulez.gif1rulez.gif1rulez.gif1

SECTION6.ONLY GOLD, SILVER & BRONZE MEMBERS MAY POST ARTICLES FOR SALE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MEMBERSHIP, DO NOT REPLY TO POSTS WITH "I HAVE ONE, PM ME" OR "I'LL SELL YOU ONE FOR...." OR ANYTHING ELSE ALONG THOSE LINES. NO SELLING WHATSOEVER IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MEMBERSHIP.

ANY NON PAID MEMBERS FOUND POSTING FOR SALE WILL BE BANNED!

I didnt try sell anything? Just after some advice

Not you fella, the guy above must have said something along the lines of selling, a mod will have edited the original post to say that. You've got nothing to worry about! 8-)