central locking

Guest civicreaper

• 3 weeks later...

I want to know this as well, there is a fuse for sure since Haynes says central locking issues "check fuse first" but on the fuse box diagram there's no central locking fuse.

So... :???:

Try looking at the Honda Aerodeck service manual, page 1079 (section 23-B-11).  Fuse 6 under the dash is for the central locking and alarm by the looks of it.  If the fuse is intact it could be the relay/power lock control unit (passenger door) or alarm control unit (behind dashboard, rear of the heater controls) at fault but try the fuse first.

• 8 months later...

i have the same probelm ( i have to lock the doors one at the time everyday -.-'),

Update: I just checked the fuse and mine is fine.

My problem is that when i lock the driver's door no other doors lock as well, as they did when the car was new :P

what can i do? where's the central lock module?

if the fuse its ok there could be a lot of things failing the first thing to look its the closing sensor in the drivers door, if it doesnt makes contact it wont close all the doors, the location of the central locking module it depends on the version of your car it could be behind the central console, on the trunk or on the drivers or passangers door im not sure