Goodbye to the VTi?

comedywizard

my vtis got rear ended and it was the wheel in the well that save more of the impact, cos had to let the wheel down to get out ( still had colour marks in it and thought was good ), it didn't like 90ish for an hour and a half and egged and nearly popped ( ask vtivroom haha.) what trying to say is if that lpg was in my well I would 3 blown cars and the front of a school out.

Yeah I get to look at it for a while but it will be safe on my drive. I can also swap over a few trim bits maybe! (no thats naughty).

Ohhthe rear shunt sounds nasty. But as far as I know LPG is no more flammable then Petrol. In fact should be safer as the LPG tanks are designed to carry the gas under high pressure and has at least 3 times the wall thickness than a fuel tank. Fuel tanks can split easily, where you could get away with dropping an LPG tank and would dent before splitting. I'm not an expert but this is what I have learned from researching about it when I converted my old Jeep XJ to run gas a few years ago.

Hope I dont get to find out though!