Goodbye to the VTi?

comedywizard

Hi guys, I've come to the decision to sell my VTi Aerodeck. Shes a lovely motor and rare colour, but at the moment being in family mode I need a bit more economy for every day commuting and travelling around in work. 

Don't worry though I'll still be driving an Aerodeck but this ones a 1.6 Se Vtec so cheaper running costs on the fuel and also the added benefit of LPG! So should be mega cheap to run but just as practical and reliable.

Anyone elso got an LPG Aerodeck?

There was an LPG hatch in here a long time ago, but never seen a deck done! Should be interesting! Glad to see you staying with the M's mate

Yeah thanks guys, I'm happy I managed to stayed with these Civic's. just luck it come up, thats what tempted me.

And it means I can still get great support from this club and its helpful members. :-)

It would be good to put the kit on the VTi but dont have the time and seen as its a proper installation with certificates etc... I best leave it alone!

The tank is in the spare wheel well so no loss of load space, which is good. Also it has longer tax than mine and he's throwing in the set of original wheels (its on wolfrace 17's) with a great set of conti winter tyres, worth a few quid too! Double bonus all round!

I'll get some pics up when I get it end of next week. It has tinted windows and wolfrace white wheels (and an interesting bonnet graphic) so looks a little different to the norm.  

Will be sad to see VTi go but I've got to be sensible now with baby and work and take the economy route. Unleaded at £1.33 against LPG at 66p!!

Can still have fun with vtec though once I've sorted out rocker leak and done service.

Would be honoured if I'm the only LPG Deck!

Yeah will be interesting to see if its the best move! I've put the Vti on gumtree but theres a few at the moment, albeit none the same colour! See what I can get for her but theres a few cheaper ones so may be difficult to get a reasonable price. Dont want her to go too cheap just to get a sale. I hope someone who appreciates these cars will give her a good home.

Yeah sure. She's far too good for that though. And as you know she's a rare colour :-)

I believe the only one that colour for sale in UK at the moment! (none on ebay or gumtree anyway)

Shame I havent got enough posts to get membership and advertise on here! :-( (but you could always put the word out if you know anyone!?) :-)

I'll let you know how I get on, but I have to collect the LPG car by next weekend, whatever happens!

Yeah it sure can make a difference and since its already converted the savings start straight away.

Basically I'll have the equivalent of a 65+mpg Civic!

Yeah hope the VTi can be sold shortly, looks like I'll have to get temp insurance cover to bring the other one home on sunday until the VTi sells.

I've advertised it on fleabay and gumtree so should have good coverage. 

Quite sad actually as I took some pics on a recent trip to Shropshire and she looks so good. I think the market must be slow or quite limited at the moment as only had a few texts but no real interest, shame really.

I'll keep the updates coming  :smile:

She has now sold!!. :sad:  Looks like she's going towards the big city of London (think Surrey area).

Guy from ebay has been in contact and has paid me through paypal without even seeing it!! :eek:  I always get buyers like that, amazing!

He cant pick her up straightaway though so she'll have to sit on the drive for few weeks, but I dont mind.

I get the new one on sunday so can compare them next to each other for a while.