Need to source a TDC sensor

FlorayG

I'm told by Honda that it only comes as part of a whole new distributor is this correct?

If not, where can I get one? None of the motor factors near me can get it

If I have to buy a new distributor is there anywhere I can get a recon one? I don't fancy shelling out £400 to Honda for a brand new one

Thanks

Yes I read its all inside prob easier just to get a new dizzy but not from honda as they will rip u off. Or you can chance a second hand one.

Right mate had this prob and its a right pain as the tds is used for starting and no vtec while the check light is on I just changed the dizzy for a recon one if you can get a seconhand one any b series will work if ya got the hanes manual it shows you how to check it all you need is a volt meter google ignition car parts then put ya reg plate in think the part number has got 86 in it there about £100 recon hope ya get it sorted

Ho Ho Ho it's all fun isn't it? Finally got the right part number, trawled the Internet for it, found one place in the whole of the UK that stocks it, rang them up, answer machine message says closed for 2 weeks holiday  :roll:  typical.

Just hope she can manage to keep running for another couple of weeks. Have lost Vtec but otherwise seems OK fingers crossed then.

Thanks for all your help Simpo, I won't charge you any royalties then for still having a cartoon of MY car on your posts  :wink:

What you driving now then?