Do rear MC Aerodeck seats fit MB hatch?

vtec2011

Helloooo.... I am picking up a set of MC2 Aerodeck VTi half leather seats and door cards this weekend but I don't know if they will fit my MB3! I already arranged to collect them and silly of me not thinking if they are compatible. Same to the rear door cards too. Hope you guys and girls can help, thanks in advance!  :smile:

The only problems are year differences, early cars have different rear seat backrest locating brackets to newer models also the newer model has a proper 3 point seatbelt.

The other thing is does your car have electric rears? If not you're going to have to make holes for your winders.

Dammit I really should done some research! I have rear electric windows so that is not a problem. But are the rear doors the same? I should think so because it's all the same apart from the rear end. I will try and get the year of the MC2. It's on C5 Facebook page, MC2 breaking

Yes, rear doors are the same, just after them things change.

Looking at the fb page that one is an R reg and looking through your thread so is yours so all should be fine. :)

I just had a look... that's a pain because I been after a set of VTi seats for 2 years now! But if it does sell, atleast it's another another MB / MC survived...