De-Cat

shaikh

hi guys here with another question :D

i want to change how my car sounds but i dnt wanna change the complete exhaust system  and so far frm searching forums and askin sm people i found that i need :

1 decat stainless steel pipe

2 stainless steel b-pipe ( no idea what the b-pipe is if some can please explain)

3. And a backbox of any make.

i just replaced the backbox abt 4-5 mnths ago cause the old stock one started making  bad noises so i just put the normal backbox the one that mechanic told me to.

so please guys help me what things im gonna need for the good sound with a lil power up wuf be great thnx..

ye bro ur right its like changing whole exhaust system exept the manifold :D ermm so if i just change the backbox then? i found skunk2 universal backbox on sm website costing £165 ...and it says it has 2.25" inlet? i guess mbs have 2" inlet? and can just chaning the backbox changes the sound? :/ i dnt want to mess up alot with my car :D

thnx for all the info bro

ermm so if i just put the decat on it would get the job done? and if its like this is it like just taking the cat off and puting the decat into standard system and backbox?

sm1 told me if u put the decat u gonna need to buy b-pipe too ?