My Mb4 PROJECTS New Member

Doogle_91_

Hi all only annew member to this My story is as a new driver on the road a year ago i had a Mb4 1.6I ls quite Quick for a non vtec able to Sit and pass most of them But this isnt the problem Being unexperinenced i had a small accident. I bent the front chassi leg passanger side. She has sat for round a year now with no work in the meantime i purchased a 1.5vtec Sohc. I plan to repair the 1.6 and do a full respray in championship white maby or jdm yellow somthing nice. I have pics of both my cars which ill upload a liitle bit later. Just wonder if anyone would have advice to make the the 1.6 quicker / also good looking. My plans are The Jap Look Low and possibily Rotas. Ill geta a few pics up later. :D

Before i had my accident

vgvaf.jpg

After it and after chnaging a few Parts these look quite Rough

And the Vtec

I need honest opions on what would be best to do my idea is to starighten the 1.6 respray lowered Straigh Thur Port polish Vtec Gear Box Drive Line Clutch And Smooth out all the bumpers small set of rotas what would your ideas be opions please?

Look into taking the vtech head off your 1.5 and putting it on the 1.6. If its a D15z7 your onto a winner, dam fine vtec system.

2.5'' or larger exhaust on a vtec will tend to give it higher top end power, cold air feed will give you a bit more poke, plus they are both quite cheap :)

Archived