Hawk central locking

hickster

• 3 weeks later...

Just checking before I do this job; Jake did you wire as a straight 'single point' system (with the orange cables grounded)? Looks like you did but just thought I'd make sure!

The Orange is either not used (positive or negative pulse) or is used as a ground (single point). The wiring diagram for negative locking is whites for the pulse and yellows both to ground. Positive is the same but yellows both to a positive supply. The other option is 'negative at rest' where the feeds from the cl relay go to orange and the tails from the actuator go to whites, yellow goes to a positive supply.

This probably isn't a job for Sunday; might wait and give Hawk a call!

• Like 1

Nah forgot to ask them for a diagram  :oops: , google's not turning up much either.

Now looking at your pic it does look a bit like it's wired for the 'negative at rest (actuator interrupt)' mode. Need to crack out the multimeter and get a decent diagram I think.

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Has anyone Sussed this out as I fitted it up to my mb6 I managed to get the fob to unlock the doors but not lock,

I'm going to try the negative locking tommorow see how I get on if not then try positive

If anyone can help me out would be much appriciated