R.I.P Paul Walker

jamestopdog

Some femeninist blogger wrote an article last weekend called '5 reasons I'm glad Paul Walker is dead'. She received thousands of death threats within hours and her car was pulverised into a mash. Later on her phone number, address and location was leaked!

Andora Bull was her name; A Blogger put up the copied text since it was taken down

http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/top-five-reasons-why-were-not-i-glad-paul-walker-is-1476125622

Sounds like the bitching krzys's ex victims do!

My last M suffered because of one :( 

A sad day indeed, I agree with you Snakey, you kind of think you know him in a weird way

Recently watched Vehicle 19 and Hours which I enjoyed

As for fast and furious 7 afaik they were midway through filming and moving locations after thanksgiving break, it's hard to say if they will continue with making the movie, they did with The Crow and Batman so who knows, although the latter was already completed when Heath Ledger passed:(

It's like the last film "The Crow" where Brandon Lee was accidentally shot with what might as well have been a live round during filming, they kept the scene in the film. I believe it was one of the first scenes they shot too and had to use a stand-in for the rest of the film!  

The scene when he is fighting on the church roof with Michael wincott is all body double and cgi, at the time it was hard to distinguish but due to the advances in film fx it's easy to see now

The scene when he is fighting on the church roof with Michael wincott is all body double and cgi, at the time it was hard to distinguish but due to the advances in film fx it's easy to see now

I watched "The birds" last night, an Alfred Hitchcock film and the greenscreen scenes were blatent, but then again it was made back in 1963 :lol:

It's very clever how they made Alien, a lot of improvisation and miniatures, very little if any cgi

The nostromo set was actually fairly small, when she sets it to self destruct and she's running around she's basically just running down the same passage over and over lol

It's very clever how they made Alien, a lot of improvisation and miniatures, very little if any cgi

The nostromo set was actually fairly small, when she sets it to self destruct and she's running around she's basically just running down the same passage over and over lol

Like a cartoon when the same four or five buildings go by whilst the characters are walking/driving :lol: