Classic, stanced, hellaflush, race, best japanese car picture thread

jamestopdog

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not buying her one, just think they look cool, even though they are basically the same as the Micra :lol:

Gutted.:lol:

I know what you mean, it would be good but they're not as cheap or plentiful as a micra.

Gutted. :lol:

I know what you mean, it would be good but they're not as cheap or plentiful as a micra.

Thinking about it there's a decent scene for the Starlets so I can see why that will be! Mate of mine had a Starlet 1.3 N/A and it handled like it was on rails, really well set up that car was plus the guy can really drive!  

Thinking about it there's a decent scene for the Starlets so I can see why that will be! Mate of mine had a Starlet 1.3 N/A and it handled like it was on rails, really well set up that car was plus the guy can really drive!

Guy in the group/meets I used to goto had a Starlet that had been converted to a GLANZA GT. He kept the exterior petty much standard.. Proper sleeper!

Guy in the group/meets I used to goto had a Starlet that had been converted to a GLANZA GT. He kept the exterior petty much standard.. Proper sleeper!

I bet that upset a few folk! 8-) 

I bet that upset a few folk! 8-)

Yeah it did, especially a this guy from Nottingham came down with his £40k+ EVO9 (with carbon bonnet, wings, bumper, spoiler etc) thought he was the big man kept leaving people behind and then when this 1.3Turbo came screaming past spitting flames the chap left with his tail between his legs!