exhausts

slosei

looks like the ebay manifolds. have a search on the ITR forum about these, they all got bad reviews. im in the process of either getting a 98 spec JDM 4-1 manifold or another 4-1 manifold from a reputable company e.g. toda. spoon, mugen etc

i have just these manifolds off ebay 3 times now and never had a problem .its only the cheap turbo manifolds off ebay that split due to the weight of the turbo .

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-Civic-B-Ser ... 7C294%3A50

the only thing with these is the flang that joins the cat is 180 degress out for the mb6 . so you eather have to cut the end off the cat and turn it 180 degress and re-weld or make a de-cat pipe with its flang to match the manifold . the first mb6 in my project m post has had his on for 6 months now and had no problems with it .

• 1 month later...

Think the warranty may be invalidated once the flange is cut off and rewelded to suit tho mate. Still, for the money i suppose it's deff worth a go! Let us know how you get on with it ;)

got the manifold on this evening but it turned out to be around an inch too short on the flange and didnt have a welder so hopefully it should be sorted tommorrow evening

iv painted it so will have pictures up later too

welll it dont get much better for me,

got the de cat extended and it sounds as it its blowing from the manifold gasket!! but cant find where its blowing from,i took it off the head to check the gasket to see if i could spot it blowing and it seems to have a tight seal. then i snapped a bolt in the head :evil: , the back box now rattles and inside the car it dont sound good at all.

the exhaust note has changed got my mate to drive my car and from out side the car it sounds nice :? seems a tiny bit better on top end

once iv got rid of the extra noises will get a video up

Archived