Lots to do.....

JayLock

Evening.........

Day 3

Ordered new dizzy, should be here next week so I will set about ballsing that up for your delectation, today, well today plans changed slightly, with the on off rain and the wind blowing my skirt up I decided to stay warm by washing and cleaning the original matts that came with the car, the drivers one says 'Civic' on it just in case I forget what car I am driving, well chuffed with the way they came up, purchased some fly eye for the front and rear for £20 from a local seller 50cm x 100cm x2 should be enough I reckon, I already bought and fitted smoked side repeaters/indicators and the orange bulbs are on there way, gave her a good hoover too and finally got down the window seals to get at that nasty greenness that I find so annoying. the fly eye I will fit and picture provided the damned weather stays out of my way! little easy jobs for now, due to getting the new dizzy I am going to stick with the current castor wheels I have, need a rub down and spray though. Funny but on the way back from 'Arrads' I had a little buzz with an A3 and an Alfa, lots of fun that at a

screaming 40mph, you can really hear the V-Tec eh! so that was nice, probably shouldn't push her to hard due to current disability but she faired very well. 

still, plenty more to do........

A share bag of peanut M&Ms today.

• Like 1

I want to take out the lights and without wishing to be un-PC,  blacken them, the problem is that every bolt on the car is so b****red I am surprised she's still holding together as she is, so for me its a quick cheap solution to a problem that never existed and I have just got done toothpasting my headlights and they have come up so clean and shiny its a shame to cover them, of course I ordered my crap this morning before I set to work on getting her cleaner than when I got her, normally I spend the whole day and much wax and creamy liquid detailing the living crap out of a car, If you could see my old Mazda you'd know what I am on about, I do love a bit of anal cleaning.

Too much chocolate and I have a spot, I have named him Cedric.

• Like 1

normally I spend the whole day and much wax and creamy liquid detailing the living crap out of a car, If you could see my old Mazda you'd know what I am on about, I do love a bit of anal cleaning.

You are among friends. :)

PMSL!

Had a fun day then!

never a dull moment, well until nightfall then i have to go indoors and try not to watch brain melting soap garbage and there's only so much top gear any man can take without being over come with the need to call the bank and take a loan for a supercar under £5 or £10k, have you guys done a full on road trip? Suppose that's full of complications, family, jobs, er indoors....

Day 4

a jolly good morning to you all!
currently i stand at the help desk of my nemesis, Euro car parts, i have come to return the rotor they screwed up and guess what. Just blatant incompetence, the label is on it, the emails say its theirs, wrong and can be returned so why am i still standing here 30 minutes later? Some hidden goblin is tapping away behind a partition, hate these idiots. I think maybe i get my parts Ebay only from now on eh.

never a dull moment, well until nightfall then i have to go indoors and try not to watch brain melting soap garbage and there's only so much top gear any man can take without being over come with the need to call the bank and take a loan for a supercar under £5 or £10k, have you guys done a full on road trip? Suppose that's full of complications, family, jobs, er indoors....

I've done a few "full on" road trips, Lands end - John O'Groats, Le Mans & Nurburgring, planning a road trip from Florida - Las Vegas later this year and there's a plan for another Euro trip starting in Denmark or maybe Norway!

Top Gear makes my wallet and bank very nervous! 

I drove from Dallas to Phoenix a few years ago, funnily enough in a Civic! bubble shaped one, bright red, pasted into Juarez by accident and had to pay to get back into the states, first thing you see from the border is green and white Beetles, I didn't know till recently that they were taxis! I thought they were rozzers.... Hit a Lesbian strip club, could have been a gay bar but it was full of women getting down and dirty, phoenix was great. Spent a whole 6 weeks on the road, motels and dive bars. loved it.