Lots to do.....

JayLock

sweet, that'll do for me then. so now the smaller engines? no matter what the size run the same internal parts? I only ask as there are many a yard of angry men chasing away those of us looking through the chain linked fence at our precious, on Saturday gone I was up in Smethwick, I swear the guy there must spend all day running around his yard with a broom chasing away part hunters, quiet the sport!

• Like 1

Most parts are interchangeable but not the same, there are several different cylinder heads and obviously the internals such as pistons and rods are different to manage the different capacity of engines (1.4, 1.5, 1.6 etc.).

I seek the light that only an ungrateful much loved vehicle can bring, the power to surge through traffic without wondering if the engine will cut out, the hope that I will make it to my destination under my own steam and not that of Green Flag recovery services, I seek hope and wonderment in the day that the other half does not cut off my wedding vegetables when finding yet another receipt for my fancy, not much to ask eh?

I have the next few weeks of enforced holiday, didn't know I had the time off until I was told to use it or loose it.

Is it a fine day? I won't know until 1600 :(

That's a long time away in todays weather.

I seek the light that only an ungrateful much loved vehicle can bring, the power to surge through traffic without wondering if the engine will cut out, the hope that I will make it to my destination under my own steam and not that of Green Flag recovery services, I seek hope and wonderment in the day that the other half does not cut off my wedding vegetables when finding yet another receipt for my fancy, not much to ask eh?

I have the next few weeks of enforced holiday, didn't know I had the time off until I was told to use it or loose it.

Not sure I'm any the wiser but happy hunting. :)