Lots to do.....

JayLock

Indeed that does sound Geekarama, far to complicated for my current brain cell to comprehend, what with my current quandary of a boost or a topic.

Day 2.

I have de chromed the grille black and pewter on the 'H', de badged the rear end, that was a mission, the last time I did that was on my old Mx3 and she looked better for it, much WD-40 and foamy liquid on that, badges are mostly in tact other than the CIVIC one which seemed to want to fall of, polished up the buff and we are done with that, need to remove the rear tailgate chrome but having removed the 4 screws and grab handle it won't seem to budge, with my luck of late I will end up breaking something so I figure I will mask off the area and spray where it sits.

I have put off the fuel pump until I have a day when I don't need to use it, safer that way, I can only think that a ball of fire is a grand way to go, but not today.

had a Twix.

Tomorrow, front bumper removal! Expect crying and gnashing of teeth......

• Like 1

need to remove the rear tailgate chrome but having removed the 4 screws and grab handle it won't seem to budge, with my luck of late I will end up breaking something so I figure I will mask off the area and spray where it sits.

Have you tried removing it from inside the tailgate, it's secured by the same clip screws that are on the grill so may need pinching together and pushing out. If you know what I mean.

Any luck with the photos?

I'd quote you but that's not working for me either, must be the P.C, going to try the laptop see if that sorts it,

Yeah I broke those clips on the grill and the other fitments, my new 'screw removal' tool came in handy for that. at this rate my car will be held together with plastic tie strips and glue :roll:

I can't get past the huge plastic covering, the 4 screws come out, do I need to remove the license plate? I think I will any way, I would expect its in need of a good pulling off, too dark now to get all banging and swearing blue murder, will leave it till the morning glory.