I have a strange leak

fyfie5

my friends noticed when they were driving behind me that the drivers taillight has 1cm of water in it... happened to anyone one before? is it a common problem? how could it be getting in? and how can I fix it, I don't want the water to rise any more so it touches the bulbs!

my friends noticed when they were driving behind me that the drivers taillight has 1cm of water in it... happened to anyone one before? is it a common problem? how could it be getting in? and how can I fix it, I don't want the water to rise any more so it touches the bulbs!

Common issue with most Hondas! Pop the light unit out dry them out and reseal Around the edges of them with RTV silicone and let them dry. You can even go extra and heat them cut the old sealant out clean with spirits and then reseal again

• Like 3

hopefully that should be it fixed now, took the light out dried out the light and I think it was he rubbery foam seal around the light was causing the problem as it had so much dirt and crap clogged in it. dried it all out and cleaned it so should be good from now on, thanks guys! :civic5rocks3:

• Like 2