My MB4

shaikh

Nice one on the fogs chap, need a daytime shot though so we can see how the yellow looks. ;)

There's a how to on meshing a grill or have a go at wrapping or painting it yourself, most of of us have done our own one way or another and we're certainly not all geniuses. If you get a spare one from a breaker you can take your time with it and get it how you want it.

• Like 1

Mint mb you got there Bro. .love the jdm rear lights and the hid lights and your interior seems proper funky. . How did you connect all those leds? The new fogs look awesome also. .Did you just connect them to the side lights or to a seperate switch? Keep up the good work

The interior leds.... do they stay on when your driving? You'll get pulled if they do, very bright, if not then I will just shut up, if they do you could try wiring them up to the dimmer switch.... like the rears a lot, is it me or do they look like Mercedes lights when they are JDM'd?

Nice one on the fogs chap, need a daytime shot though so we can see how the yellow looks. ;)

There's a how to on meshing a grill or have a go at wrapping or painting it yourself, most of of us have done our own one way or another and we're certainly not all geniuses. If you get a spare one from a breaker you can take your time with it and get it how you want it.

Thnx bro :D ill see wat i can do if i can get the new spare grill ill experiment with this one :D

The interior leds.... do they stay on when your driving? You'll get pulled if they do, very bright, if not then I will just shut up, if they do you could try wiring them up to the dimmer switch.... like the rears a lot, is it me or do they look like Mercedes lights when they are JDM'd?

No i will post a picture of my interior soon its standard but i have a switch to turn those lights on and off :D

Mint mb you got there Bro. .love the jdm rear lights and the hid lights and your interior seems proper funky. . How did you connect all those leds? The new fogs look awesome also. .Did you just connect them to the side lights or to a seperate switch? Keep up the good work

Well my uncle does all the car's electrical work :Pi just get the idea and tell him what to do :P what i know is that when i made them rear lights jdm i had to disconnect the rear fog lights :S and for front fog lights connected them to the fog light switch which factoru fitted in car for rear fog lights since my rear fogs were disconnected :D had to do some extra witing stuff but it works fine :D