Arches

LSA9K

Who on here has had there rear arches done - Either sanded down and sprayed or the full works including painting etc?

Have they lasted well (I know this depends on the quality of work as well)

How much has people paid?

Body shop I used for my EK said they'd want £250 a side to cut out, replace and paint a rear arch! They give a 3 year guarantee on all their work and are Honda approved, you generally get what you pay for! 

Should give you a rough idea!

That is actually a decent price - Gona call around a few places up my neck of woods and see how I go just looking for peeps general opinions on this not noticed bubbling last night on outside when I was cleaning would imagine getting this done before throwing more money at it would make general sense.

That is actually a decent price - Gona call around a few places up my neck of woods and see how I go just looking for peeps general opinions on this not noticed bubbling last night on outside when I was cleaning would imagine getting this done before throwing more money at it would make general sense.

Yeah the earlier you catch it the less work you'll need doing so should cost you less, if you just have a bubble they may just sand it back and paint it! 

• Like 1

Cheers for the replies guys

Kink I think your right it does depend on what is actually done.

Have a few folk going to have a butchers for me so will report back on proper damage and cost to put right once I know

If you're gonna sand and paint. Chances are it will come back eventually I reckon.if all the offending stuff is cut out and replaced. Painted. Stone chipped underneath etc blah blah. Should be a long lasting repair

• Like 3

If you're gonna sand and paint. Chances are it will come back eventually I reckon.if all the offending stuff is cut out and replaced. Painted. Stone chipped underneath etc blah blah. Should be a long lasting repair

Im with you on that one Dude,