DECAT

shaikh

soooo passed MOT test 3 days back :D:P now want to get some advice on decat for MB4 i heard need one with the o2 sensor on? if im not wrong the inlet size is 2 inch?

can any1 please tell me what to do ? or if any1 done the decat on their MB4? also on some forums i read that its better to get the one thats straight bolt on(pardon my english) as you will have to get your cat converter back on for next MOT

any idea guys? any link or where can i get one and what do i need? :)

btw engine is d16w4 125bhp if you need know what engine it is

ohh ermmm another question theres a guy around the corner of my house who does tinting and all and is asking for 120 quid for dark tints but legal...you think thats the right price? :???:

Yeah get a standard bolt on decat for ease.

Most eBay specials will have O2 bung so that's not an issue. Just have a look at your cat and measure it. Check the angle of the flange on manifold.

Tints sound good. I got quoted 90 for my rear 3 windows and there much smaller than mb

Yeah get a standard bolt on decat for ease.

Most eBay specials will have O2 bung so that's not an issue. Just have a look at your cat and measure it. Check the angle of the flange on manifold.

Tints sound good. I got quoted 90 for my rear 3 windows and there much smaller than mb

Thnx bro :)

Ermm the price of the backbox is £65 quid and to fit it they askin for 200 pounds with liftime gurantee :/ wat do u guys say is that hoe much it cost normally to get it fitted?

http://www.topgearstockport.com/index.php/2012-08-29-19-04-49/online-store/product/258-4-102mm-jdm-can-flush-cut-burnt-tip