JD's black MB2 project!!!

silverhawk

Wow mate Ur no hanging bout. Great job with the wrapping. Blue is Defo different but it looks gd . Wanting to do the same on mine but with black but scared I'll make a pigs ear of it

Thanks mate!!! do some practice and you will get better and better it really not that hard ;)

Wow, you just love to wrap stuff. :)

Does anyone know how to remove this sticky stuff after de badging the car??? I have tried many scrubbing and sticky removing spray from halfords but nothing is working :roll:

Well I was going to say Sticky Stuff Remover (Look Tom, I remembered ;)) but it seems you've tried that, thinners maybe?

• Like 3

interior trims are also wrapped ;) loving the blue inside gives really cool effect inside :)

20140414_145905_zpskc9h2nld.jpg

As b4 mate wow u seriously ain't hanging bout and again. Nice job wrapping. Looks gd . Love the window tints too
  • Like 1

Ur car reminds me of that song by Eiffel 65.

I have a blue house with a blue window.

Blue is the colour of all that I wear.

Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.

I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.

Blue are the people here that walk around,

Blue like my corvette, it's standing outside.

Blue are the words I say and what I think.

Blue are the feelings that live inside me.

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

• Like 4

As b4 mate wow u seriously ain't hanging bout and again. Nice job wrapping. Looks gd . Love the window tints too

Thanks bud glad you like my efforts and appreciate them  it keeps me motivated ;) still load of things in mind specially big mods like lowering, exhaust and alloys :P but those things cost loads of money so I am just preparing the car for those mods ;) and about tinting I am thinking to get back window get professionally done coz it is very difficult to do that one :roll: