Rover MBv6?

Joe f

Hello!

Nice ballance bike! Yours?

Cheers! It's my sons, he's a little ripper on it!

I ride bmx and motorcycle trials so I'm keen to get him on 2 wheels early on! Won't be long before he's getting a little electric trials bike!

Not really any more plans tbh, just gonna use it as a semi sensible daily. I'm putting all my money towards a driveway at my place and I'll need a project car to sit on it. I've been wanting an mgb gt for the past year so I've said to myself I need a driveway and a B gt for a v8 project.

Only things done to this now will be very cheap or just practical add-ons, short term things are getting the arches rolled and just getting it to sit a bit better, then I'll get the geometry set up once I'm happy with the height.

• Like 2

Cheers! It's my sons, he's a little ripper on it!

I ride bmx and motorcycle trials so I'm keen to get him on 2 wheels early on! Won't be long before he's getting a little electric trials bike!

Not really any more plans tbh, just gonna use it as a semi sensible daily. I'm putting all my money towards a driveway at my place and I'll need a project car to sit on it. I've been wanting an mgb gt for the past year so I've said to myself I need a driveway and a B gt for a v8 project.

Only things done to this now will be very cheap or just practical add-ons, short term things are getting the arches rolled and just getting it to sit a bit better, then I'll get the geometry set up once I'm happy with the height.

good man if u go classic then it has to be the mgb gt in fact i have a striped down rover 3.5 v8 tucked away in my garage needs a full rebuild plus a couple of bits but its half way lol

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Unbelievably I just came across this thread and was scrolling though it when I saw the pics of the ZS sat on those wheels and thought I recognised that car! I picked up a Fork Kuga from a customer last week and saw your ZS sat there and remember having a look at it. Very nice indeed.