Rear Anti roll bar sizes

DeLaSoul

Hi guys,

I know a lot of people (including myself) fit the rear ARB from the MG ZS to the Aerodeck and it has a noticeable effect on the cars handling.  I've found mine to be very responsive to initial steering inputs, but made the car harder to drive on the limit through the corners.  This will be magnified on my current setup with all the weight savings and stiffer chassis, so my question is:

Does anyone know of or have a list of what rear roll bars are availiable for the the MG ZS/Aerodeck?  I have adjustment on the wishbone pickup point which will help but a thinner bar in my case will be a must!

Thanks,

Dave 

I think there's a few Rover 400/45's that had them, MG ZS120 and of course our VTi's, all would be thinner than the ZS180 ARB! I think the MB one is ~18mm vs ~22mm or similar! 

Cool thanks guys.  Mine is the 22mm one and it's okay for everyday driving but will spit me off the track on a race day.  I'll look around for the 18mm one and fit that.

Cheers

Cool thanks guys.  Mine is the 22mm one and it's okay for everyday driving but will spit me off the track on a race day.  I'll look around for the 18mm one and fit that.

Cheers

Sounds like a plan mate, standard VTi one should do the job then! Hopefully somebody on here has one going! I gave mine to Mr Brown recently so don't let anyone demand big money for one!

Cheers

I've got one you can have if you want it. It needs drop links though. I do have a brand new set of those but I think they're promised to Mr B, if not you can have those too.

Will you be at Japfest at all?