Dc2 steering rack Into Mc2

Jayhoath83

Not certain on that, but I believe 180 only. Did find another forum post that suggests no also:

http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=516834

Actually, there's a MG ZS mark 2 rack on eBay now, actually a few, but most seem to say "fits MG ZS mk2", which the lower ratio racks will. Misleading methinks...?

• Like 1

Not certain on that, but I believe 180 only. Did find another forum post that suggests no also:

http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=516834

Actually, there's a MG ZS mark 2 rack on eBay now, actually a few, but most seem to say "fits MG ZS mk2", which the lower ratio racks will. Misleading methinks...?

I would say so!

I think it is specifically the 180 as thats the only one i find any reference to it being a quick rack.

And i totally agree about polly bushes ive used them before n find they dont last long either so i always use hardend rubber ones n stiffen with some resin where i can.

And as to camber arms they can damage ur car if its too low but wen lowering any car camber should be checked n reset to factory settings otherwise this could cause very bad handleing or tyre ware or both and i want to be able to fine tune the settings of the car so i can get her perfect.

Im currently bugging people on my mg owners club to find out if its only the 180 n if someone has one for me to buy

• Like 1