The ol' switcher-oooo,,,,,,A Brake caliper question

Smitty_Works

So I have Rare MC3 Areodeck. I haven't been able to find it, and if I missed it I am sorry. (Admins if this is a re-occurring question please feel free to delete this post.)

I was wondering if the Civic MA8 MA9 MB1 MB2 MB3 MB6 MC1 MC2  1.8 VTi brake calipers will fit no problem on the non-VTi chassis. I know that for the majority of Civic 91-00 and Integra 90-01 you can swap out a lot of the suspension and brake parts easily.

Since I am new to this chassis, I have a lot of questions about this type of stuff.       

Thanks in advance

the mc3, is 4x100, so the cheapest way to upgrade is to strip a mgzs 180 (V6 petrol) of it's front brake's, the disk's are 282's over the 262's you have fitted, also take the suspension and rear roll bar as well as that is a very cheap way to lower it and make it more stable around the bend's.

• Like 1

Im not sure i think it depends on wat pcd ur wheels are as the vti's are 4x114 if the mc3 is the same then the brake discs n calipers should fit

the mc3, is 4x100, so the cheapest way to upgrade is to strip a mgzs 180 (V6 petrol) of it's front brake's, the disk's are 282's over the 262's you have fitted, also take the suspension and rear roll bar as well as that is a very cheap way to lower it and make it more stable around the bend's.

Thanks for the input fellas.

@ philgor, I keep seeing that the mgzs stuff is compatible with our M chassis. Problem is I don't think the MG series was or is popular here in Germany. I have looked on ebay.de and nothing really pops up, cept some shocks and struts. But I am not going to give up my search. 

i used MB6 calipers and Carriers plus the MG ZS V6 discs as stated above. but you need to grind the lip off in the middle of the carrier to fit and its all good :)

• Like 2