Damage on top of front camber arm?

jdmsaq

Guest jimbob738

What's the actual benefit of having 70mm low suspension and surely when you have to start cutting lumps out your car to do such a thing that's bad right or is that just me?

Just get something higher don't go cutting you car up with a grinder all that is doing is weakening the actual structure of the chassis which if you have an impact would change the way the car crumples that and how would you justify that to an insurance assessor in such an incident.

look im not trying to be horrible even if it does sound like it but your common sense either needs waking up or engaging I don't know, just fit something that isn't going to smash your car to bits and not ones that require fixes that will potentially make your car dangerous in an accident that's not good advice.

mods should be enhancements not dangerous.

everyone seems to be skipping around the fact that a car isn't designed to be that low no matter how cool you think it might look.

• Like 1

What's the actual benefit of having 70mm low suspension and surely when you have to start cutting lumps out your car to do such a thing that's bad right or is that just me?

Just get something higher don't go cutting you car up with a grinder all that is doing is weakening the actual structure of the chassis which if you have an impact would change the way the car crumples that and how would you justify that to an insurance assessor in such an incident.

look im not trying to be horrible even if it does sound like it but your common sense either needs waking up or engaging I don't know, just fit something that isn't going to smash your car to bits and not ones that require fixes that will potentially make your car dangerous in an accident that's not good advice.

mods should be enhancements not dangerous.

everyone seems to be skipping around the fact that a car isn't designed to be that low no matter how cool you think it might look.

I have to agree...

Guest jimbob738

I am going to have to end this with something positive to suggest as I feel like mr Negative.

the advice you should be getting is, fit something 40mm max drop, find a panel beater to straighten out the mess up top and get someone to reinforce the split metal by welding it up and repaint it.

that way your car wont be Lethal Bizzle and you will retain the structural strength if such a crash does occur and the insurance wont wash there hands of you, because no one on this earth would insure a car that's cut into and re-welded.

also cars go through rigorous crash testing for a reason.

that way your car wont be Lethal Bizzle and you will retain the structural strength if such a crash does occur and the insurance wont wash there hands of you, because no one on this earth would insure a car that's cut into and re-welded.

But what if he wants his car to be DENCH? :lol:

• Like 1

Guest jimbob738

It's because we're not 'scene' jim!

Aka old men!

I beg to differ mate I was just born with common sense mate nothing to do with age, im only 30 not got a zimmer yet dude.

A dangerous one weakening the structure of the chassis of a car isn't a fix its crazy.

The car is dangerous as it is, 70mm drop, imagine what angle the driveshafts and other suspension components are at.

Must handle s**te.

• Like 2

Guest jimbob738

Im down with the kidz man, one ear to the streets man so I can hear the Decats scraping the road, sparking down the road like they trying to hit 88 so we can see some serious sh1t!