semi budget boost

3gdean

So started to buy boost parts for the DD aerodeck and hoping for a double check and input. Have read alot of forums FAq's.

Pretty much a budget build and not after a specific HP

Treadstone cast manifold, so I can keep AC,PS

Chinese t3 3076 .82 ar (justification- cheap, getting better reviews than back in the day, can be replaced with garret internals should they fail, supplier in UK offers warranty, mate has one that takes abuse.)

external wastegate

bov

ic and 2.5'' piping joiners couplings

3'' dp turbo back

750cc injectors

fuel pump walboro255

oil lines

water lines

wideband afr gauge, other gauges boost oil pressure and temp

Alloy half rad

Plugs NGK bkr7e gapped .3

Hondata s300 to keep it in check

Copetition clutch stage 4

Catch can? quite alot have hench brethers out the rocker, is this needed can find alot of info about this?

total bill is pretty much bang on 2k

Cheers all

Dean

• Like 1

Sounds like a pretty good setup mate tbh. (Minus the turbo but I understand your justification, time will tell I suppose!)

Think the most important part here is where you get it mapped!!??

Breather isn't necessary, it's for excess pressure but I thinkbitsbonly really needed when you start to run big boost.

Yeh has been at Phil's quite a few of times, the work he does is amazing. Lad comes up from Devon to get work done by him!

Manifold has arrived with the fuel pump. Will be getting hondata next pay day so can have a play still n/a.

• Like 1

Same as Grant, just weary about the turbo, but also understand where you're coming from! No idea about them personally though as I've never had one! Suppose your mates either lucky so far or they've gotten better.

Are you getting Phil to fit the kit or are you fitting it yourself and getting him to fit the pipework?

I was checking out your mates motor last time i was there, he was adapting the pipework to fit that big a*s turbo!