My Civic MB2 Build sort of

CathalC

Thanks mate.

But theirs nothing there to tell me what 7 blinks is.

there is another link on that page for a old civic 5 thread but it comes up not found i suspect this is were i would find the error codes i need!

If anyone knows if this has been moved to another thread?????

Thanks

Had a look at all that. Thanks but i still cant make head nor tail of it.

Heres a video of the light with the paper clip trick in if anyone can understand what the problem is that would be great if not i guess ill have to send it to honda!

http://vid293.photobucket.com/albums/mm60/TwinCamAE86/Mobile%20Uploads/MOV_0052_zpsevlmwwmy.mp4

thanks lads.

wheel sensor rear left.

if you look through the video again mate, the first flash is a long one, the next 7 are faster.

first long flash indicates 10, the next faster flashes indicates 1, put them together and you get 17 as you had 8 flashes all together. 1 long flash and 7 shorter flashes

• Like 1

wheel sensor rear left.

if you look through the video again mate, the first flash is a long one, the next 7 are faster.

first long flash indicates 10, the next faster flashes indicates 1, put them together and you get 17 as you had 8 flashes all together. 1 long flash and 7 shorter flashes

Ah my god feel like a knob now lol i couldnt understand if i read the long flash or not blush.gif1 im used to OBD2 my mate has a £5000 diagnostics computer but he dosent have OBD1 :/