wich exhaust ?

hondasport

Question

Hello, I'm looking for another cat-back for my mc2, I would like to put a invidia g200 on it. I know there is no cat-back that fit's the mc2, so I was looking wich exhaust has the least amount of work to adjust it to my mc2. Should I choose an integra type r exhaust or a 92-95 civic coupe/sedan version? Normally the midpipe of the integra version should fit, i'm not sure about the civic version. Can anyone help me wich I should choose? 

7 answers to this question

• Not fancy going for a custom made system?

If not iirc most of the Honda b pipes are the same its the rear box which differs. So b pipe wont be an issue. Would just need to modify a rear box to fit.

Message member called 1000rpm and see if he has anything lying around for you. Others may have other members they can suggest you to message also.

Got a ukdm Integra R on my Mc2 and fits straight on bigger bore & stainless steel.

Think the EK9 will fit but not 100%

Got to be ukdm Teg R the JDM is shorter

• Like 1

UKDM ITR has same length B pipe as MB6/MC2

so that means you need to use the correct length silencer for MB6 or MC2<longer on MC2>hanger fitments same so would need to extend tail pipe if using MB6 silencer on MC2.<like I have just done>with cheep chrome pipe from shop>£6

An intgra Silencer will not fit without modification,the exit is in different place.

• Like 1