vti-s lip kit

hondasport

Question

Hi, I recently bought a vti-s front and back lip. I was wondering how the front lip is mounted on the car. I have a mc2 so I have a mc2 vti front lip. Are these the same mouting points? The vti-s has also a piece wich comes over the bumper where the grill is. Must this be sealed? 
And the back bumper, how is this mounted? Is saw there are two holes, so you have to drill these in the bumper? And in three weeks, they will fit my exhaust to fit my bumper, I think i need to look cause the back lip will hide the backbox a bit? So maybe it's better when they make my exhaust to say that the exhaust must be a bit longer?

And another question, How do the vti-s sideskirts mount? Do they fit over the original?

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Wow lots of questions im not sure about the front lip but i know the back lip should have come with bolt through clips to mount it underneath and to the rear arch and then yes you will need to drill 2 holes for the pegs to sit in makes sre u drill those in the right place or it wont sit right and for the skirts i think they are a straight swap but dont quote me on that. Hopefully someone else will know for sure

• Like 1

The front lip has two screws on side and a few bolts on the bottom which mount onto the bumper. I didn't bother with sealant. The skirts have plastic rivet screws on bottom which you remove carefully to not mess up the shape and 2-3 screws on front then it slides forward to come off. Easy way to refit is put all clips on the skirts and push it in then slide backwards. The back lip is bit of a job as it needs holes drilling onto the bumper, and 3M double sided tape inner top edges so it fits neatly with no gap and then screws on both sides and bottom to mount it onto the bumper.

• Like 1

@h4mza thx, so if i understand it well, the front lip mounts the same as the original lip, the sideskirts must be removed to put the vti-s on it, and the back lip just bolts underneath with the original bolts of the bumper?