GA insurance = Rubbish!

VTISmichael

Been with General Accident for a couple of years now, when i switch from the 2.0 crv to the 1.5 civic sport it went up 60p! Not so bad, so as im getting the accord ill see what they quote, i noticed as i looked at my current details it said 1.8 ? so re entered the plate and it then said 1.5 and the result was £3 more a month... total fubar ? lol Did the accord & it went up a further £24 a month! What a load of crud, gd for a year but then leave!

Rant & warning over lol :P

£79 what a joke. Insurance company's just make it up as they go along I had a jap import modded smx and changed to a standard grandad accord and it went up. Won't be going with Adrian flux again

Hi,

I'm sorry that you had issues with us when you changed you're vehicle. Some of our schemes are geared to specific types of vehicles only i.e Japanese imports. Unfortunately they aren't always competitive if you need to transfer to a standard UK vehicle mid way through.

Regards,

Dan.