For those with an MB6

mbfan

lol, the baikal green is my least fav colour of all....dont like it at all!! the 96-97 ma's had a really nice green colour, can't remember what its called either lol. Go for a milano red one mate! not many in that colour ;)

Just checked the greens, on a '97 VTI, there were WOODLANDS GREEN & BAIKAL GREEN. On a '99 VTI, the green lover had the wonderful choice of BAIKAL GREEN & CASCADE GREEN. I aint got a clue which one is which, but NO green is a good green on a VTI in my humble opinion!!! :lol:;)

Lol I agree, but I can just about tolerate the dark green, the light green, no no no!

lol, the baikal green is my least fav colour of all....dont like it at all!! the 96-97 ma's had a really nice green colour, can't remember what its called either lol. Go for a milano red one mate! not many in that colour ;)

Oh yeah I've seen that milano red, it looks pretty neat :D

Ah it has proven tough to find an MB6 so far and with uni work, I may have to delay the search. My dad is saying hold onto your MB2, get a type S on a 02/03 plate next year. But my hearts not in that :lol:

I wouldn't even mind doing a mini swap but getting the parts is hard PLUS I would need someone to do it for me lol, and that could be costly :roll:

Otherwise a mini swap would have decent gains for me, going from 90 BHP to 127 BHP and having vtec, not bad!

Might be worth looking into mate, for prices. Would need to see if the power increase justifies the pound signs

Archived