Small issues since clutch

spudley1988

Just a little update from this after having a mechanic at the place I work have a little look. Before clutch went in manifold was always hitting which is normal but their was other bits which could be related but I'm not clued up to say for Def but little things like vibrations coming through floorwell at low revs after eliminating balancing etc.

Now on the ramp whilst someone was under, engaged clutch as if we're going to drive off and the engine had severe rock. Really did have some amount of movement. Not sure what mechanic could have done whilst changing clutch but if their was movement before it's a hell of a lot worse now. So that leads us to mounts. Which one should I look to replace, if not all? If so how much roughly would this cost?

Whatever is causing it anyway whether it's mount or not my car hits everything on minor bumps now and hear my undertray getting hit from I'm presuming manifold. Getting over small ramp at work etc now is all worse. Any input would be great but I am led to believe previous owners had trouble with mounts on this and had to change some of not all prior to my ownership but that would have been a few years back

Most probably the rear mount mate, these tend to be the ones that give civic M's trouble. How much is she lowered? I'd be thinking about raising the height a bit mate as it sounds as though the car is gonna end up getting wrecked underneath.

It's lower at the front that back running on koni sport shocks with lowering springs. Any idea where to source mounts and the cost, couldn't find any through Google. Also would guy have had that one off to do clutch or is it maybe just coincidence that it's gone now? Once that's sorted Def need to do height as manifold sump etc all been whacked

It's lower at the front that back running on koni sport shocks with lowering springs. Any idea where to source mounts and the cost, couldn't find any through Google. Also would guy have had that one off to do clutch or is it maybe just coincidence that it's gone now? Once that's sorted Def need to do height as manifold sump etc all been whacked

You take the two gearbox side mounts off when doing clutch one at front and one top of box. Should be easy to seen if either are torn with a visual check.

You also have to lower the engine slightly to remove the gearbox so would be worth having a look at rear mount also in case put to much strain on it and torn.