weetec mb6

weetec

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

beleive it or not i got it free. yep. the selector was damaged. the internal components are exactly the same as a Y21 g/box. swapped the internal selector and bits over. bought all new 7 bearings,including the diff bearings which cost £57+vat each. new seals, new 2nd gear synchromesh,new selector seal. stripped it down to the shafts and cleaned the lot. cost me £850 done. fitted it myself on garage ramp. forget all the exhaust, filters and the rest of the pallave. should of had done this before. worth every penny.

beleive it or not i got it free. yep. the selector was damaged. the internal components are exactly the same as a Y21 g/box. swapped the internal selector and bits over. bought all new 7 bearings,including the diff bearings which cost £57+vat each. new seals, new 2nd gear synchromesh,new selector seal. stripped it down to the shafts and cleaned the lot. cost me £850 done. fitted it myself on garage ramp. forget all the exhaust, filters and the rest of the pallave. should of had done this before. worth every penny.

hi have you had any luck finding out what that second upper strut brace is off ? :?:

cars looking good white wheels look so good shame that there a pig to keep clean lol 8-)

i can 99% say its of an EG. your dam right, the wheels are a nightmare, but worth it.

hi have you had any luck finding out what that second upper strut brace is off ? :?:

cars looking good white wheels look so good shame that there a pig to keep clean lol 8-)

i can 99% say its of an EG. your dam right, the wheels are a nightmare, but worth it.

Archived