weetec mb6

weetec

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

going home from work at about half 4 ish....sat at traffic lights. foot on brake..then....SMASH!...rear ended by an astra...little old lady....signalled to her pull over....me gets out....shes talking on mobile phone...i thought it was the police.....then realised she was shouting at somebody on her mobile...then she gets out and says "sorry...my husband kept on ringing me and i was so annoyed i answered it....did i damage your car?".... :lol::lol::lol:

she was so innocent and then she says "29 years driving and its my 1st accident...her car bumper lights were out of alighnment.......she must of been aged 60+...just had to let it go as it was so funny :lol::lol::lol: ....besides wasnt much damage to my car....barely noticable....impact probably was about 10mph. i wasnt bothered as im breaking it this weekend...so ironic.

I read this when i got up but didnt have time to reply.

Glad your scrapping it though mate, what would you have felt like if it was the VTi-S!

well...probably would of had been a different story...iv spent absolutely ages getting the vti-s ready...endless hours working on things id never see again. its all good fun. besides, ill be an old kodger 1 day too.... :lol: i dont know what tomorrow holds for me...take it as it comes...didnt really want to stress the old dear out.

Archived