weetec mb6

weetec

hello chaps, i bought some rimz today and thought id show you the before and after results. these are ET35 6.5jj 16" with multiple stud patterns. there currently on cheapo rubber 195/45/16.

the name of the manufacturers are innov tuning. let us know what you think.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no reason really, got them at a good a good price. local too :D . i was going for the rota grids i have advertised but the guy lives miles away. just as i was about to set off to cambridgeshire my mate found these. i prefer 61/2 wide rim to avoid tramlining. i have now polished them. come out well, will post pics later,cheers.

heres my s2000 seats in my mb. also pictures of my engine bay with strutbrace paint n lacquered. the seats weld straight on to the old mb lower runner. seats are much lower but you cant recline them all the way forward or back as they were for a s2000. i recommend you paint your runners matt black. look much better. by far the most commented thing on my car are the seats. y21 gearbox installed with 4 2 1 manifold, de-cat, custom exhaust system. im still waiting for my s80 gearbox part to come from japan...or the factory where its made as honda are out of stock.....$hi7

Those S2K seats look amazing in there mate! Deff the first time ive seen an mb with these! Were they easy to fit? Loving the new wheels aswell, i thought about these a while back, remind me of volks racing wheels......mb's looking sweet! 8-)

cheers guys,thanks for the comments. after installing the aftermarket brace at first you have to watch out!... when the car is driven at speed it now tends to turn in to the direction of choice more than you would expect. you then end up turning away to re-gain control. where normally as standard the car gradually steers in the bend then you know the limits to avoid skidding out. the other brace really stops the chassis up front from flexing, only by a fraction. this weekend ill have to unbolt the seat and take pictures to show how it was done, straight forward really. once i get more pictures up youll get the jist. once again thank you for your input, im off to get some bronze paint now for my calipers. then im going to tetra shutz black under the wheel arches and re-paint the discs matt black aswell as the brake dust shield thingymygigs behind the discs. the wheels will look good in the arch and make the wheels stand out, pain in the bum to keep clean though. 1"£££$££"!!

Archived