Project Aubergine- *BREAKING SOON*

BLAMES-VTi

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just found the pic so I dont need to take another one.

My catch tank is next to my filter (long pipe, I know) thats the only spare place I can mount it. then all you need to do it get the pipe from the breather to one of the inlets :) Took me 5 mins from box to on car

starletengine09028932974027430283640128362.jpg

thanks for the picture.. so the pipe from the rocker cover needs to go on the oil catcher and the other pipe goes onto the inlet??. seems simple enough..

Look forward to seeing the pics on the honda.. so i can see how it will look... i have a couple of spaces..

p.s chi thats a nice looking engine on the toyota ;)

I have it like this. most of my friends do it the same but some may do it different.

rocker cover -------(pipe)------any of the inlets (1 of 2) Outlet-------(pipe)-------Aim to the bottom of the car (vent to atmosphere)

So the rocker cover is pumping air out to the atmosphere but if there is any oil then it catches in the tank hope that makes sense

I hate to say this, but i have decided to break the car next month :cry:

Saving up for a house with the missus and the MB is just making me spend and spend. so it has to go, and only way to make some money back is to break her up :(

Oh i also had this in the garage!

DSC_0124copy.jpg

Vortech aftercooled 12psi supercharger kit.

The parts which i can remove myself, e.g braces and lips etc. i will probably sell end of this month. and then when its in the garage the wother parts will be taken off next month.

I will post a Sale thread on civic5 1st to members here. and then post of other forums after a few days.

Archived