My V project, UPDATED NEW PICS

sparco

Well, here I show you step by step everything I've installed in the car and I will update as I do more things.

First of all I installed a Volt stabilitzer "Pivot", in theory it improves the torque at low and middle speeds, engine response, headlight brightness, fuel economy and bass sound. But I only note in the headlight and the bass.

imgp4032y.th.jpg

imgp4125.th.jpg

I remember I was asleep and conect the ground wires in the positive borne. The sparks wake me up and I could change the conections :oops:

The light was poor so I changed all the bulbs. Sorry because I don't have any photo to compare the light.

imgp4053.th.jpg

the other lights are Phillips.

Then came the K&N air filter and the NGK iridium spark plugs

imgp4058.th.jpg

imgp4038.th.jpg

It really improved the aceleration and the response, I think it's the best things I bought.

I bought the OBX spark plug wires from ebay, but after that I read in many forums it was bad. I don't know if it's true, at the moment it works good. The photo with and without separators...

imgp4074i.th.jpg

imgp4126.th.jpg

imgp4181n.th.jpg

jeje sorry for the spoiler of the strut bar :D

The original radio was very old so I changed for another sony.

imgp4139.th.jpg

imgp4177.th.jpg

I would like to know if the full leather upholstery was an extra of the car, because I read a review of the car and it hasn't appears. :?:

imgp4137.th.jpg

Another little details: Sparco pedals, Skunk2 battery tie down, Vision motorworks solenoid cover , mugen oil cap and megan racing front strut bar...

imgp4067.th.jpg

imgp4063.th.jpg

imgp4185.th.jpg

imgp4183.th.jpg

And this friday I'm going to install the lower strut bar (generic) and the brake system. I'm sure you'll like my choice for brakes :P

imgp0023i.th.jpg

imgp4273o.th.jpg

Brembo Max brake discs

imgp0013l.th.jpg

Goodridge brakelines

imgp0014s.th.jpg

EBC brake pads

imgp0022z.th.jpg

Ferodo Racing DOT 5.1

Here my engine before and after:

imgp4040.th.jpg

imgp4181n.th.jpg

I hope you enjoy it. After that I'm going to concentrate in the bodywork, changing the wheels and spoilers and repairing some details.

I'll upload more photos as soon as I do more things. (And insist, sorry for my english XD)

Hi mate, yes, the full leather was a Factory Fit Option from Honda when they were new!! Some great mods you have done there, can I ask you about the goodrich brake lines, where did you get them from, for what car and do they fit ok? I thought you couldn't get braided brake lines for our cars??? :?

Hi, I bought the brake lines in the UK ebay. The only thing you have to look is if you have rear disc or drum and the year of your car.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trks ... Categories

Here you can find it. 1"£££$££"!!

This friday i'm going to install it in my car, so I will tell you if it fits ok... :?

Hi guys, the goodridge brakelines works perfect on MA/MB/MC civic, confirmed, I have installed on mine and I haven't any problem.

Then here is my new mod. Since I saw DAVEMB2's crystal black repeaters I wanted it, so I have bought the crystal clear for my phantom gray car.

I'll post photos as early as it arrive from UK.

intermitent.jpg

they will look very nice on your grey m 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D nice one

• 11 months later...

Hi guys, after many months I return with new pics of my mb1. The new mods includes:

Buddy club p1 racing wheels

imgp4542o.th.jpg

imgp4544.th.jpg

imgp4543c.th.jpg

Password JDM intake

dsc0002id.th.jpg

dsc0001uw.th.jpg

Also I recently changed the timing belts replacing the original crank pulley for another lighter etc

I hope you enjoy it

Archived