My new MB6!

jalesi2001

Well just to update this again a little bit, im gonna get some new calipers from Rich (civicturbo79) and fit them, then i will know the rears are sorted!! Once thats done, i will sort out the fronts. I went into work and put the car on the brake rollers, turns out my rears are actually fine, not binding at all and releasing properly and evenly even though the sliders on the N/S are seized!! Checked the fronts, and its my o/s/f disk causing the remainder of my brake judder, its pretty warped so that will be next me thinks!! 8-)

I'll update with pics as i do it obviously, and if i clean her in the morning i'll show you my cheapo induction kit!! :oops::lol:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice job Adam. last time i destroyed the screws on the disc :evil: , need find the screws now , are they same of the Halfords or how much from Honda?? many thanks.

I got a mushroom filter from ebay still in good condition for free, if anyone insterest let me know ;) .

Aki

A quick pic of my DIY de-cat, that my workmate jt21 made, ive finally found my mobile phone lead so I can transfer pics from it!!! :oops::lol:

DSC00057.jpg

And ive also made a start on a front grill, here is how far I have got....

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

Once I get some mesh i will carry on and update you all!! 8-)

And heres a couple of pics of my workmates VTI-S with my VTI, this was last year before I put my VTI-S kit on, I think his looks amazing with his 17's and lowered 40mm. Plus he has tinted his windows, he has an induction kit and a powerflow cat-back exhaust fitted!! He is a member here but doesn't get a lot of time to get on the PC, so i have stuck a few pics up for him!!

Only a few pics in the work carpark, hope you like!!

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)

nice one adam i have done mine now with mesh not on yet but wiil put pics up of mine. o you was right and so was i the BQ mesh will not fit well unless you by the big sheet. now on the other hand i got mine from bq but they had made a booooooooob on the price thats why i said you can get it from there . coz the price is right now so i now wolud not get it from bq :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have finally got myself a VTI-S front lip to finish off my kit, well chuffed!!! Massive thanks to Rich, Uzy and my own personal courier Dave!!!

I will put some pics up when i get it, then i might put up a pic of when i get her, and a pic now, just so you can all see the difference!! 8-)8-)

Archived