M4rkvtis' MB6 lowered

m4rkvti-s

Oh and Uzy my cat is hanging by a thread at the minute and so is my patience with it! I heard a story about a guy who paid 300 quid for a high flowing cat and failed an emissions test! Also i was in my mates Decatted DC2 last week and it sounded awesome, popping on the downshifts and everything! Im going decat i think. Gonna get it silenced though and going for a small backbox to keep it on the downlow! My mates 106 has no numberplate on the front, (sunvisor) or side repeaters and he also runs a non-silenced decat lol! I'd say his cars more illegal than mine will be!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah the bronze colour looks good with the pirates black as it goes purple and the wheels go gold in the sun! (when clean) lol!

hope we can see some more of your car on direct sunlight....hopefully sooner than next summer !!!...I am sure others would love to see as well

btw in 15x6.5 4x114.3 I can only see ET39

http://www.rayswheels.co.jp/2009/produc ... =VOLK_TE37

ET45 for 15x6.5 is only for 4x100 according to the rays website

or ET43 for 15x7 4x114.3

Yeah ill try and catch a pic if i can next time i wash it and wax it. There is one in the recommended section about cleaning products i think but that was when i used my old wheel cleaner so they look fairly bronze. These could be the older model TE-37s or something mate because I've got the genuine RAYS stamp on the back of the wheels and it says ET45 on there.

• 3 weeks later...

thx mate for remembering....looks awesome....I am sure everyone here is as jelaous as me ;o]]

I can imagine it is really hard to catch the purple effect on camera since I only saw one picture that happened to catch it...btw it is in the custom colored original alloys thread I created yesterday

• 1 month later...

Well, after all the weighing up of options, I went for the Mongoose cat back exhaust with Funky power cat bypass pipe. Its the ideal solution for me as i get more clearance under the car by losing the chunky stock catalytic converter and come MOT time i can just swap the bypass pipe for the oem cat by undoing a few bolts! The tailpipe is the 4" slash cut as i think slash cut is the best style for jap cars!

Results below.

Before

Photo0454.jpg

After

Exhaust.jpg

s**t me it looks huge on theer!

Yeah its a very good exhaust. Brilliant fit aswell! Where do you get those Janspeed manifolds from? A couple of folk have mentioned them to me! Cheers mate. Just doing bits and pieces when i get the money! A couple of bodywork issues to be tidied up but i can't resist going for the power mods atm lol! I've got until May to get a decent power gaining set up on the car as thats when the next run what you brung is and i plan on blitzing my last time! Hopefully with a new exhaust, manifold and an ITR gearbox!

Archived