fog lights?

weetec

hello chaps, i have recently seen 2 civics, both of which were 1.6. They had bigger fog lights than the usual small mb6 fog lights. i kinda like the look of them. they were definetly not halford jobbies. any body seen them before? if so, any ideas where to get them from? i will try and snap a picture of them next time as i would like to have a set of these fitted to my car,naz.

Honda did do a set of accessory fog lights that were much bigger than the standard ones we have on the MB6....i thought they looked poo but each to their own!! :lol: They were fitted more to the EK style civics, but they would fit ours!! I'll try to find a pic and post it up here! ;) I think they are dis-continued so its probably a job for ebay or the scrappys if you want a set! ;)

Voila! Thats the fellas right there! lol I must stop being a geek with all these honda photos on me pc!

[attachment=0]3Civic 5 door accessory brochure pageresized.jpg[/attachment]

I've seen a few mb's with these fitted over the years.

yess..you kicked it there homz, you even got the same colour as my car, this is what i mean, this is what im talking about.. 1"£££$££"!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived