my burgandy mb6 :D

vtec_freak

my next plans are to get the windows tinted then hoping to get sum coilovers 2 deck it on its arse lol.ive got 2 spare engines so im stripping one and lightening the crank,flywheel and getting the head ported and polished :D then itl be dropped in.hopefully il end up gettin a hondata ecu aswell so i can map it :D but its all in the pipeline as yet.thanks for ur oppinion mate,i wasnt sure bout the 2 tone idea either but i think it works...ive got the vti-s kit going on soon in pirates black aswell.just hoping it wont be too much black and ruin it?

Nice clean MB6 mate, but I have to be honest! I'm not sure the red mb/black detailing thing works well on it. Ive seen it on silver mb's with black details, and it works fine, just dont think it works the same with the red mb6 mate. Ive never been a fan of black alloys, personally think that if you gonna do them a dark colour, then gunmetal grey works best, but again i would try and have a silver or polished lip on them.

I can see where you're going though, the two/tone effect is a good one. Hard to decide what colour would work really well with the sicillian red, photoshop to the rescue methinks! lol

But hey, it's your car mate!! You'll get loads of comments, both for and against the style, but it's what you like that counts ;) And its good to be different! 8-) Like your plans engine wise, should be sweet!

cheers for the comments guys :D and i understand wot ur saying bout the 2 tone effect dave...ive only done this as a time being thing as im outta work and dont have the cash 2 be having the vti-s kit painted yet...so i thought id keep it black and the bonnet and spoiler would match once ive put it on( i wanna stretch the tyres aswell to give it a slight euro look just too see how well it pulls it off :?: ).once i start work again i will probably end up coulor coding everything and like u say i would change the wheels for something lighter coloured and with a chrome lip on them as the chrome goes really well with the red in my eyes :D cheers for ur thoughts tho mate much appreciated.And im sorry steve but for the time being yes i will have 2 keep the bonnet as i cleaned this one up to take some pictures for u and put it on 2 see wot it would look like on mine...in the mean time my original bonnet somehow fell over and dented with a scratch :x i was not happy seens as i had stood it up without the chance of that happening.think my bro had something to do with it :evil: lol.but once i can get the bits sprayed and find another bonnet then i will have it up for sale.sorry as i had forgot to msg u regarding the bonnet :oops: terribly sorry mate.Thanks for the comments and oppinions guys

Archived