LewisEK's Aerodeck

EKLewis

ahh man jammy sod! what a difference those coilies will make to the deck mate! Loveing what youve done to her so far, alloys look sweet, and the deflectors are cool as! Can I ask how much it cost for the set of 4? coming along nicely mate.

PS kick that builders ass!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol the builder is a big boy so I'll kick him with words in my head ha. Cheers for the kind words dude, I hope to keep upgrading as much as possible. Do you know if anyone has K-swapped into an M chassis yet?

They set me back £549. Should be £659 but Meister R does discounts :)

Ive not heard of the K being used,but would be a very nice project! Especially in a deck! I would imagine it would be a whole load of work, but would be worth it for having something so awsomely practical! lol

Thats a good price on the coilies! Think i'll need to stick to the cheap route for now, and just get lowering springs!

how much were the side deflectors? I take it you ordered them for rover 400, or do the list the M's?

Yeah maybe I will stick with a B-swap oneday...K's are lush but could go bad lol.

To be honest, I wouldn't just get springs again, I had them on my EK before getting coils and by not wasting time and cash you can put the £100 for the lowering springs towards coilies. Then you don't fry your standard schocks and stuff, it's worth the wait :)

The wind deflectors came from Climair, they have a really usefull search engine, just put in your car details and it'll have them. :)

Here is a link to the M series civic bits on Climair, check them out :)

http://www.climairuk.com/search.php?mode=search&page=1

Dave, I re-read that comment from you and saw I missed out the answer to your question! I paid £91.60 for the set of 4 deflectors, ordered on a Tuesday, arrived on the Friday, top service!!

ep82 + Bambam, glad you guys are lookign forward, me tooo wooo!