LewisEK's Aerodeck

EKLewis

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Blimey, I've neglected this thread :(.

I lowered the car some more at the front this evening in the dark and rain and now it's sitting pretty. 4 new Continentals and a laser alignment tomorrow followed by a big wash and polish hopefully!

Cam belt and another service next then it's time for some lips!!! Anyone know anyone on here selling a set?

Ok the results are...Front camber -1.5 Front toe 0.03, Rear camber -1.8 and rear toe 0.03. not too bad so hopefully my tyres will last well, I had them before on my EK and and then on my MC, in total they lasted 15k! I don't know how much lower than stock my car is though, maybe 50-60mm?

Not much has changed on the car ecently :( However as it was a nice day and for once I wasn't able to ride, I decided to give the car a wash and polish...can't wait to get some lips on this though! Bought a new microfibre mit and it was fantastic!!

:)

DSC00129.jpg

:)

DSC00130.jpg

Also when I was buying said mit this pulled up, running a Rover V8 turbo, mental!!

DSC00128.jpg

Anyone got any suggestions as what to do next?