OEM Honda Parts Numbers for few bits and bobs for M Civics

colin-MB6

Here are some parts number for few bits and bobs with approx cost, i think might come handy ...

TOWER BAR FRONT - 74300sr3010 - Approx £10.27

BLOWER RESISTOR - 79330ST3E01 - Approx £26.68

FRONT LIP SPOILER (SKIRT) FOR VTI MB6 - 08F01ST3601 - Approx £159.44

REAR LIP SPOILER - 08F03ST3601 - Approx £177.61

REAR SEAT BACK POCKET - 08U13S1E600F - Approx £17.11

SHELF UNDER THE PASSENGER SEAT - 81395ST3E21ZA - Approx £38.88

KNOB COMP C*NH1L* - 54102ST7003ZA - Approx £50.09

SWITCH ASSEMBLY H/L WASH & INDICATOR - 35150ST3S01 - Approx £39.11

SWITCH ASSEMBLY A/C - 80410-ST3-E01 - Approx £58.96

SWITCH ASSEMBLY,FRONT FOG & RR - 35170SY3E11 - Approx £26.10

UNIT,FOG LIGHT LEFT - 34226ST3E01 - Approx £76.18

BRACKET RT,LOG LT - 34231ST3E03 - Approx £60.68

BRACKET LT,LOG LT - 34236ST3E03 - Approx £60.68

REG R,FR DOOR (PO - 72210ST3G11 - Approx £250.05

REG L,FR DOOR (PO - 72250ST3G11 - Approx £253.68

SWITCH .COMP,P/W (DR.) - 35752ST3E01 - Approx £62.59

SWITCH ASSEMBLY,R/C MIRROR - 35190SJ4003 - Approx £63.07

HANDLE ASSEMBLY L,FRONT DOOR - 72180ST3E02 -Approx £17.67

The format above is Part name - Parts number - Approx price

:ugeek::ugeek::ugeek::ugeek:

Note: All prices are before VAT is applied!! - jalesi2001.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest D15Z8

mate! Do you know if the front foglight parts (wire harnesses,relay,brackets etc) for MB civics are still available or have they been discontinued. If they are still available .. wondering if you can find the parts number for them .. :)

cheers for the editing man ..

They were available last year mate, as crazzzydawn got a set for her aerodeck. They were around £280 as far as i can remember, that was fitted price. That was everything, fogs, surrounds, harness's switches, relays the lot ;) Think they will still be available

Guest D15Z8

I am actually trying to get the wire harnesses and relay from the honda dealer and get the rest of the bits from ebay or something (cheaper). and then fit it myself. Cost cutting :o:shock:

Dont know if its only me or its everyone, the money in my bank account seems to dissappear when i havent done much whatsoever .. :shock::x

lol ditto! If you need help when fitting, gimme a shout. I just fitted them to my MA8 was a bitch of a job as the wiring was slightly different, but yours being an mb it should be straight forward ;) Not sure if honda sell the harness seperately though.

I will try to find out but im 99% sure Honda wont sell the wiring looms seperately, it will probably be a full kit to be honest. Have you thought about finding one in a scrappy, then you can see how its fitted too?!! I'll try and find out the part number for the full kit if you need it, need my parts man's help for that!! I'll keep you posted!! Or, ask strictlyboost in the for sale section, he is always breaking M's and integras, he may have the wiring for one kicking about!!!

Guest D15Z8

The rear/front foglight switches on Rover 400/45 , MG ZS are identical to ones in 'M' but i am not sure if the entire foglight wiring harness and relay on Rover 400/MG ZS are identical too. If so it shouldnt be hard to sniff one out .. Thanks to all them written off Rovers and MGs .. :lol::lol:

The switches should be fine, but beware to check the harness, as alot of the rovers used BMW wiring connectors and plugs, so they wont fit the plugs/sockets in the mb's. The centre console i got for my MA came from a rover, and although the window switched looked identical, they had to be changed for honda ones, as the conectors were totally different. Aso, afaik, the plugs that go to the fogs are different too. This is based on what ive found with the later rovers (1999 onwards) it may be different on early ones.

Hope this helps ;)

Guest D15Z8
Also, afaik, the plugs that go to the fogs are different too. This is based on what ive found with the later rovers (1999 onwards) it may be different on early ones.

Hope this helps ;)

Cheers for that .. I like having a rummage at the scrapyard. Will check that :idea: when i am next on my quest for cheap bits and bobs :lol:

• Dave featured this topic
  • Dave unpinned this topic