Sean_GT's Project Thread - "The Roller Coaster".

Sean_GT

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Just went through all the pics and edited them so they all fit in the frame proper and people can view them properly.

Waiting on the car to get M.O.T'd then its ready for mapping and all done! Everything is perfect on the car apart from................. you guessed it the rear calipers, i just replaced discs and pads all round drilled and grooved discs of course, but my rear calipers are living up to there failure name and dont want to play..... tried few things to free them up a lil bit which is slowly working, so im positive, its getting there.

i got to fit my vti-s speed lines, spray and fit my vti-s skirts which will complete the kit, then all exterior mods complete, for now im leaving interior stripped, im considering doing the full front to and just having two civic type R front seats or maybe honda s2000 see what i can get my hands on closer to the time, will have the sub frame to mess on with, but that will be another story lol...... so if you took time to read this, thats the latest, if you aint then no probs lol :D

well a rear seat delete is, htup_0805_13_zeg_honda_civicfinished.jpg

takeing out the rear seat and putting down plywood and cutting it to the shape of the rear, covering it with fabric and laying it down, imo it look well neat??

no man not hard at all

just cut a cardboard template out and match it to ply wood. word of advice seal the ply wood with something as there is harmfull chimals in the glu

Archived