Washer Jets-Water incoming :(

IceMan

Was a bit unsure where to put this post.

Does anyone get the problem of water dripping into your face when your on the move if you use your jets. The water just rolls up the window and around the side of my door a drips in. No other car i have had has done this. Obviously I just close the drivers window now when trying to blast bugs off my windscreen. Its just a little inconvenient at times . Is this just a little niggle with the car or could there be some kind of lip that should catch the travelling water?

Cheers :D

Some members on here have wind deflectors fitted, there is a "how to" in the "how to" section with more details. They would probably help your problem as they fit in the window run channel. Have a look and see what you think???

Yeah, ive noticed this aswell! The other thing i noticed is, when its been raining, if you open the tailgate, the water on it drips of the edge straight into the boot! :o Mad!

LOL, almost like its designed to do it..............water runs perfectly into door pocket lol. Take 2 bottles into the shower? mah, just me civic M ! lol

Guest D15Z8

I think Honda Realised M owners are ;) HOT ;) people . So secretly arranged to keep them cool ... by squirting them with water ..

I had that water problem in the boot too , and on the passenger's side footwell. When i took the carpet off to put some sound deadening on .. It was soaking wet .. :shock::shock: I was like WTF :twisted:

But maybe its like "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" :lol:

I think Honda Realised M owners are ;) HOT ;) people . So secretly arranged to keep them cool ... by squirting them with water ..

I had that water problem in the boot too , and on the passenger's side footwell. When i took the carpet off to put some sound deadening on .. It was soaking wet .. :shock::shock: I was like WTF :twisted:

But maybe its like "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" :lol:

PMSL :lol:

Archived