my Vti-s and my mates EK4

hammie

Nice looking car , if the car was 100% mint what would you have to do , its always good to have something that needs a bit of work keeps you loving the car . Rich.

yeah suppose so just got a spoon throttle body for it just now its got an aem fuel rail subaru fuel pump and im just bout to get an adjustable fuel pressure regulator so hopefully should b going alot better for the meet at the end of the month :evil:

yeah suppose so just got a spoon throttle body for it just now its got an aem fuel rail subaru fuel pump and im just bout to get an adjustable fuel pressure regulator so hopefully should b going alot better for the meet at the end of the month :evil:

All that will make no differance really with out an ecu and mapping , may even make the engine run worse , any big changes to fuel or air systems , you will have to have the car mapped to get the best out of them and the engine . Rich.

as it still got the aem fuel rail, fuel reg, scooby walbro 255 fuel pump, teggy type r head and the high lift cams and the full way exhaust, was a quick thing used to leave scoobys uk spec standing, does it still sound like a scooby ?? just showed my cuzon brother it and he misses it to bits the back bumper and rear skirt was abit tatty apart from that was mint, its a good motor and is fun to drive, enjoy

yeah the bumper and wing are still a bit tatty but now there is a big dent and scratch in the rear passenger door. Tis a bit annoying it wasnt me dunno wat happened but yeah its fast it keeps up with my mates ek4 with the jun engine so im pleased lol i love it just got the spoon throttle body today shouldnt b to hard to fit :? i hope lol :lol:

Archived